Transitioning to the All New eBank
Our existing online banking & mobile app will be down from the morning of Monday, May 10th through Tuesday, May 11th. Our new banking platform and app will launch on Wednesday, May 12th.
The new eBank will go live on Wednesday, May 12th. You will need to use the new login link that is under “Secure Login” on our website as well as download the brand new app, Extraco eBank. You will enter your current username and password and then will be asked to reset your password.
Yes! Your debit card will not be affected by the upgrade to our new eBank platform.
We know the downtime is inconvenient, but we have some other ways for you to bank!
- Phone24 1.800.522.3972 is our automated phone line
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- Order checks
- Access ATM & debit card services
- Stop payments
- Verify checks
- Find bank information
- Come to the Branch
- Our Relationship Bankers are ready to help you
- Visit an Extra Banker Video Teller
- Deposit cash or checks
- Check balances
- Transfer funds
- Make payments
- Withdraw cash
- Speak with a Relationship Banker
- Visit an ATM/iTM
- Withdraw funds
- Check balances
- Deposit cash or checks (available at certain locations)
No. ATMs and Extra Banker Video Tellers will not be affected by the upgrade to our new eBank platform on May 10-11. You will be able to use these as you would normally.
Update your information to receive the most up-to-date information on our eBank transition using our secure webform, extracobanks.com/updatecontact. Your mobile number is needed for multi-factor authentication on our new platform to verify your identity.
- Update your website browser. We recommend Google Chrome.
- Download the new eBank app from the Apple or Google Play store. Search "Extraco eBank” to find it. The old app will no longer work.
Login to the new eBank using your existing login username OR your 6067 number. You will be required to create a new password when you log in for the first time.
If any of the accounts from your old eBank account are missing, visit your nearest branch or call 1.866.398.7226.
Set up new account nicknames as they will not transfer over.
If you signed up for your account online, you will need to set up your eStatement preferences in the “Statements” tab in online or mobile banking.
Review all account alerts to ensure that they have transferred over. If they did not, you will need to set them up again in the new platform.
Have questions? Contact a Relationship Banker today by calling 1.866.398.7226, chat with us online from 8am-5pm Mon-Fri at extracobanks.com by selecting the blue chat bubble on the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
Any existing scheduled bill payments will go through while eBank is down May 10-11th. However, you will be unable to schedule new bill payments during that time. To ensure all bills are paid on time, please schedule any new bills prior to May 10th.
You can contact the bank by:
- Sending a chat using the blue circle chat icon on the lower right-hand corner of our website
- Emailing our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visiting your nearest branch and come into the lobby or go through the drive-thru
- Utilizing an Extra Banker Video Teller and the video feature to see and speak to a Relationship Banker
- Calling our Customer Care Center and speaking to a representative (please note: wait times may be long due to high call traffic)
No, you will not be able to schedule any new funds transfers from May 10-11th. Any previously scheduled transfers for May 10-11th will still transfer on those days, but will be unable to be changed or cancelled using eBank.
Yes! We will be utilizing text message alerts on May 3, 7, 9, 10, 12. You will never be asked to provide personal information via text message, but may receive information on the eBank transition. You can even respond to the text message with general questions. Do not send any personal information like account numbers or your social security number via text message.
Our automated touch-tone or voice-activated system lets you check balances, schedule loan payments, transfer funds and obtain financial center hours of operation and locations, as well as turning off your debit card. Available in both English and Spanish.
You can request a Phone 24 reset by calling a customer service Relationship Banker at 254.774.5501 and verifying additional security questions, or by making the request as you stop by a local branch.