Mobile & Online FAQs
Customers can enroll in online banking by speaking with Customer Service and verifying additional questions. They will be provided with their Online User ID and temporary password which will need to be changed while logging into the full site. Customers can also enroll/request online banking if they happen to stop by the drive-thru during the COVID-19 process with ID verification.
To request for mobile deposit, when successfully logged into the Extraco eBank Mobile Application, from the home screen, select the three horizontal lines on the top left. You will then select “Deposit Check”. Then, check the box next to the account that you wish to deposit checks for mobile deposit going forward, then select the green ENROLL.
You can order a new debit card over the phone by speaking with a customer service Relationship Banker. Please ensure that the address on file is correct as this could delay any debit card order. You can also reorder a replacement for your debit card through the Extraco eBank Mobile Application. Simply log in, scroll to “Manage Cards”, click on your card, and select “Reorder Card”. Please note that there is an option of Expedited Delivery with a $40 fee charged to the account holder to pay the parcel.
Yes! Once successfully logged in, navigate to the options tab. You will then scroll halfway down until you see the “Password Reset Question”, to which you will edit your own question. Right below that, in the “Password Reset Answer”, you will need to edit your own answer to your reset question. Once both fields are filled in, scroll down to the bottom and select the green SUBMIT button.
It may just be pending for approval. You can contact a customer service Relationship Banker to submit the approval, or you can have a branch Relationship Banker reach out to customer service while you are visiting a local branch for the approval.
Extraco’s online bill pay allows you to make one-time or recurring payments through your E-Bank.
1. Sign up for online banking
Stop by one of our financial centers and ask a Relationship Banker to set you up with an online banking user ID and password.
2. Go to your Extraco Bill Pay Log in using your Extraco user ID and password
Select “Bill Pay” at the top of your screen.
3. Add your payees under the “Payees” tab
Choose “Add a Payee” to set up your payments. Simply follow the prompts to add an individual, business, or financial institution.
4. Schedule your payments under the “Payments” tab
You have the option of sending a payment as a single one-time payment, or setting your recurring payments to be sent automatically. Once payments are scheduled, you can manage them by selecting “Scheduled Payments” under the “Payments” tab.
To use iPay QuickPay℠ you must have the following:
- An Account with Amazon
- A mobile device with the Alexa app installed
- An Alexa enabled device
1. Log in to Online Banking at extracobanks.com.
2. Click on the Bill Pay Tab
- Click on “My Account Tab”
- Click on “ADD ALEXA”
- Create a bill pay account linking Extraco Banks online credentials to Alexa App (This will be a brand new log in, it will not be something previously used.)
3. You will receive a page that will display “Success, account link credentials created”
4. You will receive an e-mail with confirmation of Alexa Credentials
1. Go to Amazon Alexa App
- USE AMAZON LOG IN CREDENTIALS, not the credentials created within Bill Pay. This will be used at a later step.
2. Select either Setting up an Amazon Echo OR Setting up Alexa App
- Select, “I’m…” Or “I’m someone else”
3. Click on the Menu [3 dashes in the top left hand corner]
4. Click on “Skills & Games”
5. Click the search icon
6. Search for “iPay QuickPay”
- Click “enable to use”
7. Input credentials created within Extraco Banks Online Banking
8. Create 4 digit Pin
9. Click “Agree to Terms”
10. “Successfully Linked Page” will appear.
To Start a Bill Pay with Alexa, just say “Alexa, open iPay QuickPay.”
If you are transferring funds to one of your existing accounts:
From the E-Bank tab, select "Transfers", then select New. You will be able to choose the "Transfer funds from" account and the "Transfer funds to" account with the drop-down options. You will also be able to select the date for the transfer to take place and the frequency (One Time, Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Semi-Monthly, Monthly).
You will need to contact Extraco Customer Care so that a Relationship Banker can reset your mobile phone number to be updated for the Extraco eBank Application. Once reset, you will be able to login with your credentials (online banking User ID, Password). It will prompt you to enter a contact email address and phone number to which you will then enter your new or existing phone number to receive the verification code to complete the login.