Stay The Course – The Impact of COVID-19 on Your Investment Plan
While the economy has been recently challenged due to the pandemic, the Extraco Wealth & Trust team is actively monitoring the situation and your valuable investments. As the oldest trust company in central Texas, we have weathered and overcome a wide range of market conditions throughout the past 70 years. We're confident that our team's experience will guide us through this challenge.
Whether you are familiar with market volatility, or have been impacted for the first time, it's important to understand the mantra "stay the course". When you're investing toward a longterm financial goal, which could be 7 years for some and 20 or 30 or more for others, it's not necessary to depart from a financial or investment plan.
We understand you may have questions and we're here to help. Consider scheduling an appointment with a Wealth & Trust advisor if:
- You're concerned how your accounts may weather changing market conditions
- You're worried that market volatility will make it harder to reach your financial goals
- You're looking for opportunities to potentially take advantage of uncertain markets
- It's been more than a year since your last financial planning appointment
- You're considering having more of your assets professionally manage
To make an appointment, please click here or call 1.866.398.7226.