Payments are now easier than ever!
Extraco Banks Online Bill Pay
Extraco’s online bill pay allows you to make one-time or recurring payments through your eBank.
How to Set Up Bill Pay
- Log on to eBank
- Select "Consumer Bill Payment" from the main menu
- If you haven't already enrolled, select the account you want to enroll in bill pay and select the "Enroll in Bill Pay" button
- Select "Options
- Enter the Payee's information
- Click "Preview"
- Review the payee's information. If everything is correct, select "Save Payee"
- Your payee will now show up on the Bill Pay home screen
- Select your payee from the bill pay home screen
- Input the amount you would like to send the payee, the account you want to send from and the delivery date
- Select "Submit Payment"
iPay Quick Pay℠
iPay Quick Pay℠ is a voice service that allows you to pay bills by simply using your Amazon Alexa device. Use iPay Quick Pay℠ to:
- Make payments
- Review scheduled payments
- Review payment history
How to Set up iPay Quick Pay℠
To use iPay QuickPay℠ you must have the following:
- An Account with Amazon
- A mobile device with the Alexa app installed
- An Alexa enabled device
- Log in to Online Banking at extracobanks.com
- Click on the Bill Pay Tab
- Click on “My Account Tab”
- Click on “Add Alexa”
- Create a bill pay account linking your Extraco Banks online credentials to Alexa App (this will be a brand new log in and will not be something previously used)
- “Success, account link credentials created” will appear on the page
- You will receive an e-mail with confirmation of Alexa Credentials
- Go to Amazon Alexa App
- Use Amazon log in credentials and not the credentials created within Bill Pay. This will be used at a later step.
- Select either "Setting up an Amazon Echo" or "Setting up Alexa App"
- Select, “I’m…” or “I’m someone else”
- Click on the Menu (3 dashes in the top left hand corner)
- Click on “Skills & Games" & then click the search icon
- Search for “iPay QuickPay”
- Click “enable to use”
- Input credentials created within Extraco Banks Online Banking, then submit
- Create 4 digit pin
- Click “Agree to Terms”
- “Successfully Linked Page” will appear
To Start a Bill Pay with Alexa, just say “Alexa, open iPay QuickPay.”
Peer-to-Peer (P2P) & Money Transfer Apps
P2P and money transfer apps make transferring money to and from peers from your mobile phone simple.
- Make and share payments from your Extraco bank account or debit card
- Make purchases — use your Venmo account as a way to pay in mobile apps
- Transfer money from Venmo to your Extraco bank account
- Send and receive money in seconds
- Fly through checkout safely — PayPal helps keep check out fast
- Transfer money from PayPal to your Extraco bank account
- Quickly send and receive payments
- Transfer money from Cash App to your Extraco bank account
- Cash App allows you to invest easily by using your Cash App account
Android is a trademark of Google LLC.