We will help you navigate investing decisions addressing where you are today and as your needs may change in the future.
Types of Investments
We have the right mix of products to match what works for you. We know that choosing a solution that matches your needs is essential to achieving investment success.
- Mutual Funds
- Exchange-Traded Funds
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA) Plans
- 401(k) or 403(b)(7) Plans
As you approach retirement, planning is a key component of your family's security. Whether you are just starting your career or retirement is in your near future, Extraco Wealth & Trust can help get you to where you want to be.
Our approach involves:
- Understanding your comfortability with risk
- Identifying your long-term goals
- Deciding how you want to live after you retire and how much retirement income is needed
- Determining if you will outlive your savings or how best to make it last
- Protecting your retirement is as important as planning your retirement
See bottom of page for disclosures.
Time is your biggest ally when planning for college. The younger your children are when you start planning, the more time you'll have to save for their education. However, even if your child or children are a little older doesn't mean it's too late to get started. A small amount every month can quickly add up.
- Look for tax incentives and grant programs where possible
- Learn how to save and invest to optimize your education payment plan
Ready to get started?
Let an Extraco Wealth & Trust advisor help you reach your financial goals.Find an Advisor