Mobile Wallet Payments
Tap and pay with mobile payments.
Store your Extraco debit card in your mobile wallet to tap and pay today!
Extraco Banks' retail customers can now use Extraco Banks Discover Debit Card with Apple Pay to pay on the go at merchants who accept contactless payments and in participating merchant apps wherever Extraco Banks Cards are accepted. As an Extraco Banks Customer, you can also get these features in Apple Pay:
- Real-time notifications and details for your purchases when you use Apple Pay on iPhone® or iPad®
- Use Apply Pay cash to send and receive money from friends using iMessage
- Notifications will be for your transactions made with Apple Pay
- Seamless connection with the Extraco Banks Mobile app
Google Pay brings together all the ways you can pay with Google. Enter your card information once and use it to:
- Tap and pay to make purchases with your phone
- Buy items in apps and on websites
- Fill in credit card info automatically on when shopping in Chrome
- Send money to friends and family
You can also use your gift cards, loyalty cards, tickets and coupons with Google Pay when you shop at your favorite stores.
iPay Quick Pay℠
iPay Quick Pay℠ is a voice service that allows you to pay bills by simply using your Amazon Alexa device. Use iPay Quick Pay℠ to:
- Make payments
- Review scheduled payments
- Review payment history
Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC.
Apple, Apple logo, and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Wallet is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Product and company names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.