Online & Mobile Banking
Manage your business banking anytime, anywhere.
Extraco's online banking platform, eBusiness, allows you to manage your business checking account anytime, anywhere. Set up alerts, pay bills, send cash electronically, view your statements, transfer funds between accounts, and access your cash management tools securely and quickly. Plus with our eBusiness upgrade, you'll have access to even more tools and features to make banking with us even easier:
- Single sign-on requirements and tokens
- Direct Quickbooks integration
- Dual control for wire and ACH transactions
- Decision Positive Pay exception via desktop or mobile app
- Easy management of ACH payments and wire transfers
- Easily submit state and federal taxes, and more!
Deposit a check, anytime, anywhere!
Simply open your Extraco eBank app, select the mobile deposit feature, enter the check amount, take a photo of the front and back of the check, and submit.
- Skip the trip to the branch or ATM
- Deposit an unlimited number of checks
- Quick and easy process to deposit
- Deposit into any eligible Extraco account
- Multiple processing times each business day
How to Use Mobile Deposit:
Step 1: Open the Extraco eBank App and log in
Step 2: Select Deposit from the home screen
Step 3: Choose from the accounts eligible for mobile deposit
Step 4: Place your check on a solid-colored, flat surface, face-up
Step 5: Fit the check within the camera frame and tap the center of the check
Step 6: Endorse the back of the check by signing your name, writing "for mobile deposit only" and the date
Step 7: Fit the back of the check within the camera frame and tap the center of the check
Step 8: Confirm all details are correct, that the images are clear, and submit
Mobile Deposit Processing Times and Cut-offs:
- Mobile deposits are processed in the order they are received
- Deposits are processed each business day at 9:00 am, 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 4:00 pm, 5:00 pm, and 7:00 pm
- Deposits that are made after 7:00 pm on Monday-Friday will be put into the 9:00 am processing file on the next business day
Need more tips on Mobile Deposit?How to Utilize Mobile Deposit
See bottom of the page for disclosures.