Business owners have various options for finding revenues of credit and loans, but it's important to know which business lending option is right for your business and the information you'll need to demonstrate that your business is a good risk.
Real Estate Loans
To help your business keep pace and grow, Extraco provides a full range of financing solutions for your property's needs:
- Senior Housing
- Land Acquisition and Development
- Multi and Single Family Rental
- Owner Occupied
We can help municipalities use annual revenue streams to make payments toward equipment, vehicles, or facilities.
- Low tax-exempt interest rates
- Flexible terms
Whatever your goal, a term loan can provide access to the capital your business needs to get you where you want to be. Plus, if you’re a large commercial business with a strong balance sheet, you may also benefit from a loan that operates like a line of credit with pre-set limits and revolving payment terms.
Lines of Credit:
- To Manage your Cash Flow
- Revolving or Non-Revolving
- Secured by Accounts Receivables and Inventory (typically on Borrowing Base structure)
- Purchase or Refinance (equipment, vehicles, furniture, fixtures or improvements)
- Business Acquisition and Expansion
- Letters of Credit
- Or simply take another look at refinancing existing debt
Business Credit Cards
Find the card that’s right for your business. Each card has its own perks. However, you’ll enjoy important features across them all, such as:
- Added security with EMV smart chip technology
- Mobile purchasing capability for added convenience
- And much more!