The Homebase app is a powerful tool designed to support businesses with their human resource needs. In this blog we will provide a step-by-step guide on how to set up an account simply and efficiently, explore the app's features, and maximize the benefits it offers.
Setting Up Your Homebase Account
- Access mobile banking on your desktop computer
- Go to the Q2 Marketplace Store
- Search for Homebase and then click Sign Up
- A screen will pop up reading "What brings you to Homebase?” You will have the option to specify your need for scheduling, time tracking, payroll, or all of the above
- The app will ask you about your business, owner name, company name, industry, number of employees, and location
- The final step is to enter your personal information, including your name, email address, and phone number
After signing up via your desktop, take out your mobile device
- Open your Extraco eBank platform
- Download and install the app on your smartphone or tablet
- Sign in using the login you just made
- Discover the homepage where all Homebase has to offer including compliance assistance, managing team availability, tracking overtime & labor, team alerts setting up polices, and communication is listed
Exploring Homebase Features:
The Homebase app provides an array of features designed to make managing your business easier than ever. Let's explore some of the key functionalities:
- Team Communication: Spend less time on paperwork and more time on growing your business. Take advantage of communication platforms such as internal messaging, document sharing, shift reminders, and so much more.
- Scheduling: Employees can view their work schedules, including shift times, dates, and locations.
- Time Clock: The app often includes a time clock feature that allows employees to clock in and out of their shifts.
- Payroll and Reports: Instantly turn your timesheets into hours and wages for payroll. Employees can view their pay stubs, track earnings, and access other payroll-related information while managers can organize and run a regular payroll.
- HR: Post jobs, track applicants, organize your roster, and manage new hire paperwork all in one place.
What makes Homebase different?
HR that’s not HR -- ditch the paperwork, onboard employees, manage performance, and set up policies to work for you
- Access the platform through any device anywhere
- Real help from real people via phone, email, and chat
With a range of plans starting from basic (free) to all-in-one ($99.95/mo), Homebase puts its customers first and offers you the plan that best fits your business needs. After you've set up your account, you can begin exploring the app's capabilities and taking advantage of its various features. Download Homebase today through your online banking and unlock your brand’s new potential.