Your goals. Our tools
Use our tools to find out how well your current savings and future contributions can provide for your retirement. Choosing to spend less on certain expenses now could make a huge impact on your financial soundness long-term. For example, you could spend $3,600 a year on car payments for a new car during a 5-year loan contract. Or, you could watch that money grow over a 40 year period. Consistent, dedicated savings might not sound glamorous, but it can provide you freedom and control over your lifestyle in the future.
You have options when it comes to retirement planning.
We have everything you need to get started and would be happy to work with you in defining a plan.
Many people enroll in their employer’s plan and make contributions via payroll. There are two kinds of 401(k)s: Traditional or Roth. With a traditional 401(k), you make the contribution before tax, and with a Roth 401(k), the contributions are made after you’ve already paid tax on the income and you won’t have to pay taxes when you withdraw the funds.
Our approach involves:
- Understanding your comfortability with risk
- Focusing on your long-term goals
- Deciding how you want to live after you retire
- Determining if you will outlive your savings or how best to make it last
- Planning and protecting your retirement.
Traditional and Roth IRAs
Traditional and Roth IRA contributions are tax-deductible (certain restrictions apply) and earnings are tax-deferred until funds are withdrawn. A Roth IRA may be tax-exempt at withdrawal, an important consideration when you’re retired. These accounts are designed for people who have earned income and are able to set aside additional money for retirement above and beyond other retirement accounts.
- Rollover your former 401(k) or other employer-sponsored retirement plans into a rollover IRA to consolidate your assets
- Select from an array of investment options that may be significantly greater than those available through your former employer-sponsored plan
- Easily monitor your investments in one place