Home sweet home is only a click away.
Conventional loans are mortgage loans that are not guaranteed or insured by a governmental agency such as the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or Veterans Administration (VA). They come in both Fixed and Adjustable rates with flexible loan terms.
- A great option if you will be in your home for a while
- Terms that may let you pay off your mortgage sooner
- You can choose from a variety of terms
A Fixed-Rate mortgage features predictable and steady monthly payments with flexible loan terms.
- You’re planning to be in your home for the next 10 years
- You’re looking for a mortgage that has a monthly payment that does not change
An Adjustable-Rate Mortgage benefits those who need initial lower payments and interest rates.
- You’re planning to be in your home for a shorter term, 10 years or less
- You expect interest rates to remain stable or decline
- You want a lower initial monthly payment and don’t mind a variable interest rate
Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loans
A FHA loan is the perfect government-insured loan option if you are looking to refinance or buy a home with a low down payment.
- You want to buy a home with a low down payment
- You’re a first-time homebuyer
- You have a qualifying income
- You want to refinance your existing loan at a lower rate
- Sellers can pay closing costs up to an amount equal to 6% of the sales price/value
- You have low or no credit
Veteran Affairs (VA) Loans
Our Veteran Affairs loan offers veterans little to no down payment on a home purchase.
- You’re a U.S. Military Veteran
- You’re currently serving in the military or military reserves
- You may be eligible if you are a commissioned officer of the Public Health Service
Jumbo (Non-Conforming) Loans
A Jumbo Loan is perfect for those who like to dream big and need mortgage amounts over $548,250.
- You want to borrow more than $548,250
- Fixed and adjustable-rate loans available