Home & Auto Insurance
When disaster strikes, who do you call? Extraco Insurance.
If a storm, theft or fire ever did strike, homeowners insurance would help by paying the cost to repair or rebuild your home and replace your belongings.
- Coverage includes protection from wind, lightning, ice, snow, fire, smoke and explosion
- Liability covers the costs associated with accidents on your property
See bottom of page for disclosures.
Your landlord carries insurance on the property he or she owns, but this does not cover your belongings. It’s good to protect your personal items with coverage of your own.
- The full replacement or repair of damaged contents is provided
- Protection from personal lawsuit due to injury is available
Investment Property Insurance
Insurance coverage of the physical structure is required, but it’s also your responsibility in the event of an accident on your leased property. Avoid liability incidents with Investment Property Insurance
Don’t find out at the moment of impact that you’ve under-valued your auto insurance.
- Ensure liability limits are appropriate for today's car values
- Protect yourself from uninsured motorists
Ready to get started?
We work with over 20 companies to find the best policy for you.Find an Agent