Bonus Banking (most popular)
Cash Back is a great feature of Bonus Banking.
Getting cash back on your debit card purchases is not only great, it’s Extraordinary.
Simple solutions for your daily banking needs.
Still trying to put all the financial pieces together? Solution Banking is a smart choice in today’s banking environment.
Sometimes getting back to the basics is all you really need.
Basic features. Worry-free banking. Convenient access around-the-clock.
The convenience of a checking account and the interest of a savings account.
Earning interest on a checking account is not a thing of the past.
- Free use of Extraco ATMs and up to $20 reimbursed per statement cycle when using other banks ATMs.
- Must be an Extraco Banks customer for at least 6 months, active monthly payroll direct deposit of $250 or more, average collected balance of $500 year-to-date, no more than 1 chargeback per month for 6 months, and no more than 5 NSFs per quarter.
- Basic Interest: Use eStatements, use direct deposit 1 time per statement cycle, use debit card 10 times per statement cycle or Premium Interest: Qualify for Basic Interest, use Bill Pay 5 times per statement cycle, Use debit card 60 times per statement cycle.
- Waive from $0.00 to $7.95 of the monthly service charge when participating in four of the following actions: eStatements, Bill Pay, maintaining Direct Deposit, Using Debit Card at least 30 times per month, Using Mobile Deposit and/or iTM deposit minimum 3 times with 0 lobby cash/check deposits in same statement cycle, or be 65 years old or older. Most of these features are required to obtain Basic or Premium Interest.
- Free use of Extraco ATMs.
- Maintain a balance of $1,500 or more per statement cycle to avoid $7.95 fee.
- Online Banking and eStatements are required for Solutions Banking account.
- Maintain a balance of $2,500 or more per statement cycle to avoid $7.95 fee. Note: Checking accounts that are inactive for 6 months with a balance less than $35 will be closed and assessed a fee equal to the remaining balance.