Slow down your payables and speed up your receivables.
Automated Clearing House (ACH) is a secure, convenient, and cost-effective method for electronically collecting and sending payments. ACH is a preferred method for sending payments of all types.
Advantages for your organization:
- Low cost option to deliver Accounts Payable
- Helps eliminate lost checks
- Get paid faster
- Possible negotiation toll for better terms
- Ability to manage cash flow
- Web-based software solution
- Reduce paper and printing usage
- Vendor Payments
- Direct Deposit of Payroll
- Tax Payments
- Rent Payments
Get paid faster and reduce fees
Moving funds electronically from one bank account to another allows you to get paid faster and may reduce or eliminate fees associated with more labor intensive transactions.
- ACH transactions typically have lower fees than other payment methods
More likely to get paid, and paid faster!
An ACH transaction means quicker access to funds. With the predictability of the timing of your payments you will have better visibility of your working capital!
- Schedule future dating and recurring payments with our platform
Reduction of Fraud
With check fraud on the rise ACH payments help reduce this risk. ACH transactions also reduce the dissemination of your information that is found on the check.