Get your cash where you want, when you want, wherever you are.
Did you know, as an Extraco customer, you aren't limited to using Extraco's ATMs? Extraco Banks is part of the Allpoint ATM network, giving you access to over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs worldwide.
Where can I find Allpoint ATMs?
To find an Allpoint ATM near you:
- Look for the Allpoint logo
- Use our convenient ATM locator
- Download the Allpoint ATM Locator mobile app on Google Play® or the App Store®
Allpoint ATMs are located at some of the most popular retail stores including Target, Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy and many more!
Q: What is Allpoint network?
- Allpoint is a network of 55,000 ATMs through which certain cardholders of member financial institutions participating in Allpoint can get surcharge-free access to their accounts. Not all accounts at Allpoint member financial institutions may participate in Allpoint.
Q: What is an ATM surcharge fee?
- Commonly referred to as a surcharge, this is the fee the owner of the ATM machine assesses to all "foreign" cardholders (i.e., someone that is not a cardholder of the institution owning the ATM). The national average ATM surcharge fee is $2.88, but it may vary based on location.
Q: How can I be sure that the ATM I'm using is an Allpoint ATM?
Simply use our ATM locator to find Extraco & Allpoint ATMs.
Q: I used an Allpoint ATM and the "surcharge message" screen said I would be assessed a surcharge for the transaction I was attempting. Will I be charged?
- No. Due to the technical limitations of certain types of ATM machines, Allpoint is not able to prevent the "surcharge message" screen from appearing on some Allpoint ATMs. You should continue the transaction by answering "yes" on this screen. When you get your receipt, you'll see that you were not assessed a surcharge (i.e., the withdrawal amount on your receipt will show $20, $40, $60, etc., as opposed to $21.50, $41.50, $61.50, etc. shown when you pay a surcharge).
Q: Can I use an Allpoint ATM branded by another financial institution?
- If your institution participates in Allpoint Network, ATMs on the Allpoint Locator are guaranteed surcharge-free regardless of location branding. The ATM should have an acceptance mark with the Allpoint logo in addition to being on the Locator.
Learn more about other ways to bank with Extraco
From coming into the branch to accessing your accounts at the press of a button, we've got several convenient and secure ways for you to manage your money with Extraco.Learn More