Bill Pay & Voice Pay
Paying bills has never been easier with Extraco's Bill Pay feature.
Enroll in Bill Pay & never miss a payment due date again.
Extraco’s online bill pay allows you to make one-time and recurring payments through your eBank.
Bill Pay is an online service which allows you to pay a person and/or a company through your online bank account. You determine who you want to pay, when you want to make the payment, how often you want to send the payment, and which account you want the payment to come from. It's safe, secure and easy to use.
How to Set Up Bill Pay
- Sign up for online banking — Open Extraco eBank and click the Personal Enrollment button You will be provided with your online user ID and a temporary password. The password will need to be changed when you log in for the first time.
- Log on to eBank
- Select "Consumer Bill Payment" from the main menu
- If you haven't already enrolled, select the account you want to enroll in bill pay and select the "Enroll in Bill Pay" button
- Select "Options
- Enter the Payee's information
- Click "Preview"
- Review the payee's information. If everything is correct, select "Save Payee"
- Your payee will now show up on the Bill Pay home screen
- Select your payee from the bill pay home screen
- Input the amount you would like to send the payee, the account you want to send from and the delivery date
- Select "Submit Payment"
iPay Quick Pay℠
iPay Quick Pay℠ is a voice service that allows you to pay bills by simply using your Amazon Alexa device. Use iPay Quick Pay℠ to:
- Make payments
- Review scheduled payments
- Review payment history
Is using Bill Pay secure and safe?
Paying bills online is one of the safest ways to pay your bills. Online Bill Pay helps guard against identity theft from lost or stolen checkbooks, bills and statements. It also increases your privacy because only you can access your account information, account numbers and payment history. As a result, you maintain tighter control of your account with real-time access to your payments activity.