Purchasing a car or a home is a big deal. Let us help you do it as easily and affordably as possible.
Whether you are refinancing, buying a used car from an individual, purchasing a car from a dealership, or wanting a pre-approval, Extraco has you covered. Plus, you'll receive 60 days no payments.
- Competitive rates
- No origination fee
- Extended terms up to 75 months
- Easy, quick online process
- Payments fully amortized over the term
Apply Now Rebate vs. Low Interest Calculator
Looking to purchase a new home? We've got the right product based on your needs and preferences!
- Conventional Loans - best if you plan to be in your home for a long while and come in both Fixed and Adjustable rates with flexible loan terms
- Fixed-rate Mortgages - features predictable and steady monthly payments with flexible loan terms
- Adjustable-rate Mortgages - provides you the ability to have initial lower payments but does have variable interest rates
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loans - perfect government-insured loan option if you are looking to refinance or buy a home with a low down payment
- Veteran Affairs (VA) Loans - little to no down payment on a home purchase if you're a veteran
- Jumbo (Non-Conforming) Loans - perfect for those who like to dream big and need mortgage amounts over $510,400
Learn More Download Extraco Mortgage App
Personal Loans & Revolving Lines of Credit
Whatever you need, big or small, we have the right type of loan to meet your financing needs.
Personal Loans - Traditional loans can be unsecured or secured by an Extraco CD or Whole Life account, or a title instrument such as a car, boat, or motorcycle.
- Fixed interest rate
- Loan terms vary, based on amount and collateral
- Use it to meet a one-time borrowing need or to consolidate high-interest balances and more
- Quick and easy application process
Revolving Line of Credit
- Minimum $10,000 to maximum $25,000 unsecured
- Must have an Extraco checking account
Get Started Improve Your Credit Score
Continue to live your best life
Part of living your best life is making sure you have the money you want for the things that matter the most.
We've got the tools for you to prepare for the future. Learn more by clicking each button below.