Purchasing a car or a home is a big deal. Let us help you do it as easily and affordably as possible.
Whether you are refinancing, buying a used car from an individual, purchasing a car from a dealership, or wanting a pre-approval, Extraco has you covered. Plus, you'll receive 60 days no payments.
- Competitive rates
- No origination fee
- Extended terms up to 75 months
- Easy, quick online process
- Payments fully amortized over the term
Looking to purchase a new home? We've got the right product based on your needs and preferences!
- Conventional Loans - best if you plan to be in your home for a long while and come in both Fixed and Adjustable rates with flexible loan terms
- Fixed-rate Mortgages - features predictable and steady monthly payments with flexible loan terms
- Adjustable-rate Mortgages - provides you the ability to have initial lower payments but does have variable interest rates
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loans - perfect government-insured loan option if you are looking to refinance or buy a home with a low down payment
- Veteran Affairs (VA) Loans - little to no down payment on a home purchase if you're a veteran
- Jumbo (Non-Conforming) Loans - perfect for those who like to dream big and need mortgage amounts over $510,400
Personal Loans & Revolving Lines of Credit
Whatever you need, big or small, we have the right type of loan to meet your financing needs.
Personal Loans - Traditional loans can be unsecured or secured by an Extraco CD or Whole Life account, or a title instrument such as a car, boat, or motorcycle.
- Fixed interest rate
- Loan terms vary, based on amount and collateral
- Use it to meet a one-time borrowing need or to consolidate high-interest balances and more
- Quick and easy application process
Revolving Line of Credit
- Minimum $10,000 to maximum $25,000 unsecured
- Must have an Extraco checking account