eBusiness Resource Center
eBusiness Banking offers a simple, secure and seamless experience available on smartphones, tablets and desktops.
Every business comes with unique challenges – banking shouldn’t be one of them.
Extraco understands the importance of a quick and easy online banking solution that fits your business, your busy schedule, and all your transactional needs. Whatever the size of your business, whatever industry you're in, Extraco eBusiness provides the tools you need. Get ready for a better online banking experience.
Extraco eBusiness Features:
- One-stop banking for all of your cash management services
- Direct Quickbooks integration
- No need for multiple sign-on requirements and tokens
- Dual control for wire and ACH transactions
- Decision Positive Pay exception via desktop or mobile app
- Easy management of ACH payments (recurring, future-dated)
- Submit state and federal taxes with tax payment submission
- Bill pay
- 24-hour access via desktop tablet or mobile and wire transfers
Cybersecurity Best Practices
We are here to provide the tools and resources to protect yourself from social engineering attacks in your home or office. This eight section course provides you with real-life examples that show how someone got in trouble using the Internet and what you need to do to stay safe. Log into your eBusiness account to get started.Get Started
First time logging in? Please review this quick video to get started.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some of the high-level features of online business banking?
- Single and batch ACH debit/credit
- ACH Pass-Thru
- ACH Transactions for direct deposit payroll
- Domestic and international wire transfer
- Federal and state tax payments
- Positive Pay integration
- Remote Deposit and Bill Pay integration
What devices can be used for online banking?
Smartphones, tablets, and desktops. iOS and Android devices are supported.
What are some of the mobile features?
- Full online cash management
- Mobile Deposit
- Email and text alerts
Account, Date, History, Insufficient Funds, and Transaction alerts can be established. Alerts can also be delivered to the system’s secure mailbox, or email, phone or text. Dual authorization via alerts is available to ensure transactions receive the proper approvals.
Tell me more about security.
Multi-layer security is in place. This means a stratified approach is taken that includes Secure Sign-on across devices, risk and fraud analytics, multi-factor authorizations including Short Message Service (SMS), challenge codes, rights entitlements, transaction limits, and more.
How to Prepare for the eBusiness Upgrade
Update Contact Information
To ensure you're able to login successfully, each user should visit their current eBusiness account, and click "Options," then "Personal" from the top toolbar. Enter updated email and cell phone number, then click "Submit."
Please review the video guides prior to your upgrade date to ensure a smooth transition.
Please click here to locate your operating system and view instruction guides for integration.