How do I set up iPay Quick Pay℠?
To use iPay QuickPay℠ you must have the following:
- An Account with Amazon
- A mobile device with the Alexa app installed
- An Alexa enabled device
1. Log in to Online Banking at extracobanks.com.
2. Click on the Bill Pay Tab
- Click on “My Account Tab”
- Click on “ADD ALEXA”
- Create a bill pay account linking Extraco Banks online credentials to Alexa App (This will be a brand new log in, it will not be something previously used.)
3. You will receive a page that will display “Success, account link credentials created”
4. You will receive an e-mail with confirmation of Alexa Credentials
1. Go to Amazon Alexa App
- USE AMAZON LOG IN CREDENTIALS, not the credentials created within Bill Pay. This will be used at a later step.
2. Select either Setting up an Amazon Echo OR Setting up Alexa App
- Select, “I’m…” Or “I’m someone else”
3. Click on the Menu [3 dashes in the top left hand corner]
4. Click on “Skills & Games”
5. Click the search icon
6. Search for “iPay QuickPay”
- Click “enable to use”
7. Input credentials created within Extraco Banks Online Banking
8. Create 4 digit Pin
9. Click “Agree to Terms”
10. “Successfully Linked Page” will appear.
To Start a Bill Pay with Alexa, just say “Alexa, open iPay QuickPay.”