Money Market Savings
Transfer money between your checking and savings accounts, or use it for overdraft protection to cover your checking account.
Tiered Interest Rates¹
- Open with $0
- Free Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Free eStatements
- Sweep Available²
- Senior Benefits³
- Limited Transactions4
Certificate of Deposit
Reach higher returns with your excess cash through a CD.
Check Current Rates
- Interest rates and Annual Percentage Yield may change in value at bank’s discretion. Fees may reduce earnings. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal.
- A regular sweep of funds from an Extraco checking account to the Money Market Investment acct.
- Senior benefits include free basic checks and up to five free cashier’s checks per month.
- Transfers to another account, or to a third party via any means, are limited to 6 per statement cycle. A $15 fee will apply for debit transactions subject to and exceeding the transaction limitations. Note: Money Market Saving accounts that are inactive for 6 months with a balance less than $35 will be closed and assessed a fee equal to the remaining balance.