How can I add my card to Apple Pay®?
You can add your card in a few easy steps. The process for adding a card is a little different between your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. For Step-by-step visual instructions for your phone, please click here.
iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus or newer
• Open Wallet and tap the plus sign
• Position your card in the camera frame to automatically enter your card information. Enter the security code found on the back of your card, and fill in any remaining fields
iPad Air 2 or iPad mini 3 or newer
• Go into Settings and tap Wallet & Apple Pay.
• Tap Add Credit or Debit Card.
• Position your card in the camera frame to automatically enter your card information. Enter the security code found on the back of your card, and fill in any remaining fields.
If requested, follow additional steps to verify your card. After you confirm your Extraco Banks card has been added to your mobile device, you’re ready to use it in Apple Pay.