Paying bills has never been easier with Extraco's Bill Pay feature.
Enroll in Bill Pay & never miss a payment due date again.
Extraco’s online bill pay allows you to make one-time and recurring payments through your eBank.
Bill Pay is an online service which allows you to pay a person and/or a company through your online bank account. You determine who you want to pay, when you want to make the payment, how often you want to send the payment, and which account you want the payment to come from. It's safe, secure and easy to use.
How to Set Up Bill Pay
- Sign up for online banking — Submit this form and an Extraco representative will help you set up online banking. You will be provided with your online user ID and a temporary password. The password will need to be changed when you log in for the first time.
- Log in to your online banking
- Select “Bill Pay” at the top of your screen
- Select the account you want to pay bills from and select "continue"
- If you agree to the Consumer Bill Pay Agreement/Disclosure, check the boxes that apply. and select "Accept & Submit"
- Add your payees under the “Payees” tab
- Choose “Add a Payee” to set up your payments. Simply follow the prompts to add an individual, business, or financial institution
- Enter the Payee's information
- If you selected to add a person, you will then add a "Keyword" for your payee and select "Next"
- Select the method by which you'd like to receive your one-time verification code and click "Next"
- You can then schedule your payments using the calendar under "Payment Date" and click "Pay"
You have the option of sending a payment as a single one-time payment or setting your recurring payments to be sent automatically. Once payments are scheduled, you can manage them by selecting “Scheduled Payments” under the “Payments” tab.
iPay Quick Pay℠
iPay Quick Pay℠ is a voice service that allows you to pay bills by simply using your Amazon Alexa device. Use iPay Quick Pay℠ to:
- Make payments
- Review scheduled payments
- Review payment history
Is using Bill Pay secure and safe?
Paying bills online is one of the safest ways to pay your bills. Online Bill Pay helps guard against identity theft from lost or stolen checkbooks, bills and statements. It also increases your privacy because only you can access your account information, account numbers and payment history. As a result, you maintain tighter control of your account with real-time access to your payments activity.
Learn more about Bill Pay when you watch our quick video.