Back to the basics.
The essentials, and so much more.
Basic checking is perfect for those looking for a checking account without the bells and whistles. Best of all, there is no monthly fee for students up to age 24 and those 65 and older.
Waive the monthly service charge when you:
- Maintain an aggregate balance of $1,500 between the average monthly balance of all deposit accounts and/or outstanding non-mortgage loan balances at the end of each statement cycle
- Or be 65 years or older
- Or be actively enrolled as a student and under 24 years of age
Otherwise, the monthly service charge is $7.95.
See bottom of page for disclosures.
Your debit card benefits:
A card beyond convenient. When using your card, you are covered in many ways. Your card features:
- Zero liability
- Card and document registration services
- ID theft defense
- Lowest purchase price guarantee
- EMV chip
- Apple Pay®, Google Pay® & iPay Quick Pay℠
- And more!
Update to Fraud Alerts
Starting March 8th, you'll be able to automatically self-resolve any fraud issues to your account.
- You'll be contacted via text message, email and phone call if there is suspected fraud on your account.
- You will need to respond within 20 minutes to unsuspend your debit card.
- Make sure we have the correct contact information for you on file by completing this secure webform.