Find the account that is just right for you with our virtual account comparison tool.
- Standard and text message rates apply. Must have Extraco eBank to use this service. Extraco is not responsible for any 3rd party fees generated through the use of this service.
- Must be an Extraco Banks customer for at least 6 months, active monthly payroll direct deposit of $250 or more, average collected balance of $500 year-to-date, no more than 1 chargeback per month for 6 months, and no more than 5 NSFs per quarter
- Up to $20 in non Extraco ATM fees reimbursed per statement cycle with Bonus Banking.
- 0.25% CASH BACK on all CREDIT or signature based debit card transactions on this account up to $250.00 per statement cycle and is credited at the end of the statement cycle. There is no annual fee for this program.
- To qualify for Basic Interest per statement cycle requires:eStatements, completing at least 10 debit card purchases on this account, and maintaining direct deposit.
- Waive from $0.00 to $7.95 of the monthly service charge when participating in four of the following actions: eStatements, Bill Pay, maintaining Direct Deposit, Using Debit Card at least 30 times per month, Using Mobile Deposit and/or iTM deposit minimum 3 times with 0 lobby cash/check deposits in same statement cycle, or be 65 years old or older. Most of these features are required to obtain Basic or Premium Interest.
- To qualify for Premium Interest per statement cycle requires: eStatements, completing at least 60 debit card purchases on this account, maintaining direct deposits, and paying at least five bills with Extraco Bill Pay.
- $3.00 charge on all mailed paper statements. Waived if 65 years or older.
- Fee waived if maintaining a monthly balance of $1,500 for BASIC CHECKING or $2,500 for INTEREST CHECKING or are 65 years old or older and use direct deposit. Free Cashier Checks for age 65 years old or older must be over $250. Note: Checking accounts that are inactive for 6 months with a balance less than $35 will be closed and assessed a fee equal to the remaining balance.